Deep in the sleepy hamlet of Alpine, WY, there is a humming brewery located just beyond a vast reservoir where the crisp, mystical waters of the Snake River run from the Tetons. It is within the confines of these very walls that an assembly of mad brewers turn water into the true elixir of life: beer. As summer approaches, we choose not to indulge in the madness ourselves, but rather share the great riches and prosperity of the land with those we cherish most. But what is this prosperity one might ask?
It’s the motha f*cking RUCKUS. It’s the weekend we give to you: our beer flows freely from our Tap Room to your lips every day, you have the opportunity to nourish your soul with food trucks in the evenings, locally made donuts, roasted coffee and breakfast sandwiches in the mornings and yep, hillside tea as well. All you have to do is arrive on Friday, set up camp for the weekend and witness the weekend unfold. We've installed showers and a drinking station (upgrade!) and Lyrics Born will be performing a private, intimate session with us on Friday evening.
Tickets are on sale until July 12! Click below to purchase!
#madnessdays so we can follow the journey!
Don't forget to bring your 2x4 to build and build 2x4 Man!
Key details to note....
- This is a private ticketed event. Without pre-purchasing tickets, you will not be allowed on the property.
- Deadline to purchase tickets is July 12. Your ticket includes camping, beer and the Lyrics Borne Live Performance on Friday night.
- You must check in immediatly after parking. You must wear your wristband the entire weekend, otherwise you will be escorted off the property. Re-entry is permitted.
- Children under 21 are free but not encouraged... because madness.
- Food trucks will be onsite for purchase Friday-Sunday.
- Breakfast will be available for purchase onsite.
- The Melvin Food Truck will be open for snacks and small bites for purchase Fri/Sat/Sun 12p-4p.
- BYOF! Feel free to bring your own food and camp stove to cook out onsite. We will have grills to cook ya meat!
- Lyrics Borne will be performing on Friday night with special guests....
- DJ Cut la Whut will be performing Friday and Saturday
- More special guests will be announced soon...
- Bring your best bottle! An official bottle share will be scheduled. More details to come...
- We will have a guest tap open all weekend to tap kegs! Feel free to bring kegs/cans of your favorite beer for all of this beer community to enjoy.
- You must be wearing a wristband to be on the property or to be served at any time.
- Please tip your bartenders. We love them!
- Check in begins at noon on Friday, July 19th. Please bring your ticket (digitial or printed) and your ID.
- You will receive a wristband upon check in. If you are seen without your wristband at any point during the weekend, you will be escorted off the property.
- RV and car camping is available on the Melvin Brewing property
- First come, first serve basis
- We have outdoor showers with hot water for your dirty body needs
- Our property borders BLM land. BLM land is available to anyone to camp on. Click HERE for details.
Furry friends are welcome! We’ll have a fenced dog run available, but otherwise please keep fido out of the brewery and on leash at all times. Always, pick up the poop.
We love kids, they are the future, but Melvin is not responsible for entertaining them this weekend. Bring your own toys!
- River rafting by Lewis and Clark
- Wake surfing by Teton Wake Surfing
- Stargazing by Wyoming Stargazing
- 2x4 Man Bonfire
- Disc Golf
- Sky Diving
- Fly Fishing by Westbank Anglers